Business Development Specialist
240 BBJ PUB Inc. is currently seeking a qualified Business Development Specialist to conduct research and analyze restaurant consumer behavior, demographics, and marketing strategies as well as monitor and implement growth oriented marketing and financial solutions. This is a fulltime position at our location in New York, NY.
1. Conduct research on restaurant consumer behavior and marketing strategies, via social media or collaborating with marketing professionals and other professionals
2. Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction in person and electronically
3. Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential factors affecting meal and beverage brand demand
4. Recommend and monitor the implementation of growth oriented financial solutions
5. Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies
6. Gather data on restaurant competitors and analyze their prices, customer traffic, and method of marketing
7. Proactively ensure compliance with state food and federal liquor distribution statutes by understanding current and planned legislation
8. Effectively collaborate with industry leaders and business partners to foster relationships and identify product and brand trends
The applicant for the position must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Economics in addition to at least a year experience in marketing or business development
How to Apply:
Applicants can mail their resumes to 240 BBJ PUB Inc. Attn: Brendan Creegan – 240 West 35th Street, New York, NY, 10001. Qualified candidates will be contacted and interviewed on site at our location in New York, NY. We are an equal opportunity employer.